Since our inception in 2010, our live reviews were designed to help International Medical Graduates (IMG's) develop the skills and concepts they needed to pass the necessary examinations to qualify for a Puerto Rico Licensing MD. Since then we have also had Foreign Medical Student and Puerto Rico attend our reviews too! And although we don't re-teach medicine, we do work to prepare each student by focusing on weak areas such as communications, efficiency, ethical and cultures acceptances and rapid review of high-yield concepts. The material we use to teach our reviews is under constant revisions to ensure the most up-to-date content possible. And as there are many other programs across Puerto Rico that offer examination reviews and preparation services, we have found the there are flaws and inefficiencies in all of them, which ultimately waste valuable time and money. We have therefore prepared a program that not only serves as an invaluable tool but also gets results. In addition to our fully qualified teaching staff.
Thank you for considering SOS MED REVIEWS.
(March 2, 2018)
(April 7-May 13, 2018)
How we do things differently:
- Max 16 students per cohort
- Live Review: 12 days
- PrePrep: 6 Weeks
- Class Hours: 9 am - 7 pm
- High Yield Material coverage & all major topics discussed as outline by the PRLME Objectives
- Daily Question Blocks to reinforce content and principles
- Our "SOS MED REVIEW Notes" - proprietary course material created by over a dozen MD's who put their heads together to come up with the ultimate review guide and course notes - Relevant to the Puerto Rico Exams
Your @Home PrePrep
- Your exam preparation begins well before you attend the live classes
- Starting in 2018, you'll receive a hardcopy of our @Home PrePrep, mailed to your home (upon registration with full payment)
- It is a compiled of various exam-taking strategies and useful information that Puerto Rico Medical Graduates refer to during their exam prep
- Also includes up-to-date guidelines and relevant articles
- Contains general medicine refreshers and flowcharts to help quickly recite common medical conditions
- And to make it even more useful, we've added Imaging studies of the most commonly tested conditions.
Your SOS MED REVIEW Notes
- Our propietary exam-oriented in-class study guide, revised twice a year by our growing team of medical residents, recent graduates and practicing physicians
- With up-to-date coverage on all major topics, concepts and domains
- Useful Mnemonics
- Numerous cases written into the notes for further reinforcement
- Up-to-date guidelines
- Exam tips and much more
- Ideal for any candidate preparing for the PRMLE or USMLE
Live Review Fee:
Special Introductory Offer, only $950
Highly Skilled MD
At SOS MED Reviews, we have been receiving a lot of emails from students and graduates requesting a condensed review for the Evaluation Exam to help them better prepare. So we decided to respond by building "The Most Comprehensive Live Review for the Evaluating Exam Ever Offered in Puerto Rico" & make it affordable (compared to other Puerto Rico & American reviews of similar nature). But here's the catch. We decided that to be very effective, we will only take a maximum of 16 students per cohort and hit all the high yield topics and concepts. We even provide students with the luxury or repeating the review just in case their confidence isn't high the first time around. Finally, we also reached out to Puerto Rico Doctors and Medical Residents to help us write our notes. 'SOS MED REVIEW Notes' is our unique course study guide, updated and revised frequently and sourced by exam-toppers.
If you've been using other outside, unofficial or even US materials and sources to prepare, well you won't need any of them anymore; MedSckool Notes solves the problem and it is unique.
Our winning formula of in-class preparation, our SOS MED REVIEW Notes and our partnership with UWORLD ensure that students gain the most effective preparation for their PRMLE!
SO REGISTER EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT. Remember, space is limited.
Of course, if you have additional information about this exam or our review, please get in touch with us through email or give us a call at 787-457-0974